Presses for Dry-Ice Blocks
Hydraulic press single/double seats for the production of dry-ice blocks.
Single-seat (2 blocks) Double seats (4 blocks).
Machines have the following features:
- Production of blocks with dimensions 120x120x20-50 mm, indicatively about 150 kg/hour and 300 kg/hour with the machine operating fully, completely automatic.
- The parts of the machine, which are in touch with the carbonic snow, are built-in inox steel and Delrin®. The machine is provided with suitable protections and with all the normal use accessories.
- The machine is provided with Allen Bradley PLC, with a serial port to transfer the data to a plant supervisor. A big screen displays the working parameters, the alarms, and the production phases.
- Power of the main piston 50 tons (each seat).
- Standard electric power 400 V 50 Hz, power is about 10 kW each motor.
- Different sizes for the slices and different voltages are available upon request.